Through It All It Led Me To You




heart beaten down
no more I can do
emptiness inside
not a single clear view

venom in my veins
red hot wrists
cold black eyes
skin wearing thin

you saw through it all
that deep in my heart
it was you I was longing for

self indulgence
lust and infatuation
meaningless encounters
whisper whispers of nothing

emotions of rage
spitting through clenched teeth
tears crashing down
broken within

yet you saw through it all
that deep in my heart
it was you I was longing for

tired eyes 
no hope to be seen
mouth opened wide
downed all of my fears

I don't remember how 
but I screamed out for help
even when it felt impossible
to fight the devil

through it all 
it led me to you
cold stone heart shattered
being remade

with the love of Jesus
I am saved
<3 <3 <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My deceiving best friend

The truth is...

The truth is...