Depression and Hope

I know that everyones depression is different because we are our own selves but I think people who have had or do live with depression can relate in one way or another. Awhile back I made a book of what depression can be like for me. I wanted the ones who loved me to get insight and an understanding of what goes on inside me. Not everyone will understand but it's important to let others in and share your struggles and let others know how they can help at all when in a time of depression. It's not pretty, it's not enjoyable, it's nothing to celebrate, it's not in desire of attention. It's also not something we should hide, feel ashamed of or less of a person. I don't care how far you've fallen into your hole, you CAN climb up it and out of it with the help from others and from our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 
"As for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me." -- Micah 7:7



The Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." -- Romans 8:26










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My deceiving best friend

The truth is...

The truth is...