breathe or love

One will never know 
what's inside a heart
that isn't yours
yours that bleeds 
wishing to be 
in someone's hands
to bleed it out
and breathe again

the hurt inside
came undone
it's in your hand's
what will be left
now inside me
will I breathe again

My secrets there
in your hand's
it could separate 
you from me
will you take what's 
in your hand's
to stay and love
or let it go 
to breathe again

what's the difference 
between loving and breathing
is there a difference
what will you do 
with the heart thats
there lying in your hands

what i need and what I want
may not be what's there
lying in your hands
take my heart
take my love
tell me if i'll breathe
or bleed again

-Danielle Schriver

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My deceiving best friend

The truth is...

The truth is...