My deceiving best friend

 Oh, alcohol, my dear friend

A friend I had to let go of

My best friend of all friends

Should have been long ago


You were always there

When I needed an escape

You removed all my fears

But left me with many, many tears


You were "cunning,

baffling and powerful"!

You sucked me in

Sucked me all dry


You're the best friend

I didn't let get away

Now I'm glad you're gone

Gone out of my life


The past is where

You will stay

My present has

No room for you


Goodbye my dear friend

I'll tell all the others

About your cunning,

baffling, and powerfulness.


How you deceive, tell lies

You're not a best friend

You were an experience

Waiting to take me to hell.


 
















Comments

  1. So proud of you God is in control stay close to him and he will keep you on the right path

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! God is good! I don’t deserve all he’s done for me!💙🤍🙏🏼

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The truth is...

The truth is...