Not everyone will like you.

.

That's just the way it is. 

You say your apologizes to who you think you should to (i'm sure there will be more), do your best each day to be better than the last (most of the time), think before acting or speaking (I try), make better choices (doesn't always happen), etc. And I'll never be perfect. But I'm trying.

And there's going to be those select few that define you of your past and what you did. They will glare at you in disgust defining your every being of what choices you once made. They'll curl their lip and look at you like your scum. There will be those people.

Thank God I've learned not to let people define my worth.

I pray those people will forgive me, just as my Lord forgives me. And when someone needs my forgiveness, I pray to God I'll be able to do the same because I've been given more grace than I should have had to ask for. I've made the same mistakes more than once. I've let people down more than once. And here I am, forgiven. 

So curl your lip at me, glare at me with your piercing eyes. But if you're going to represent Christ, let's represent Him well.

                                     

Comments

  1. I love this! I love you so much... and treasure the person you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This says unknown user so I don’t know who’s saying this but thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Such powerful words. You are definitely someone special

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My deceiving best friend

The truth is...

The truth is...