8 months and 23 day's

I post about my sobriety not for attention or self-praise but for awareness of the reality of it and hopefully to be of help to anyone wanting to get help but may be afraid to. I want to show the benefits and freedom from choosing to stay sober. There are times when it can get hard, that's the reality and sickness of it, but I'm thankful to God I have stayed sober. Today makes 8 months and 23 day's alcohol free for me and it is only by the grace of God. It is only by the grace of God do I experience freedom, joy, contentment, and peace. I have a new perspective on life and it is one I have to consciously and intentionally choose if I want to continue to have freedom, joy, contentment, and peace. I am so thankful for God's blessings he's graciously giving me each day. No matter what happens in life, because trials inevitably happen, there is always something to be grateful for. Get up each morning and decide what you are thankful for and watch your daily perspective change and flourish each day. Watch a smile naturally start spreading across your face, have a new twinkle in your eyes, and a heart ready to help and serve others. God is real and it is a wonderful gift to watch Him mold any heart that is willing to allow Him to do so. Be willing for change. Be willing to become the person He desires for you to be. You won't regret it. 






There is always a reason to smile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My deceiving best friend

The truth is...

The truth is...